Tate McRae
David Dalton
2023-03-13 06:24:27 UTC
19-year-old pop sensation Tate McRae, originally from
Calgary but now based in Los Angeles, is up for several
Juno awards this year.

From bridge/friendship/trust/spiritual attraction,
I intuit that she is happily lesbian.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Then you saw me from the cathedral; Well I'm an ancient heart; Yes, you
saw me from the cathedral; And here we are just falling apart" (T.Tikaram)
David Dalton
2023-03-13 06:49:15 UTC
Post by David Dalton
19-year-old pop sensation Tate McRae, originally from
Calgary but now based in Los Angeles, is up for several
Juno awards this year.
From bridge/friendship/trust/spiritual attraction,
I intuit that she is happily lesbian.
So she should have bridge attraction to actor Percy Hynes
White and direct attraction to bifs Billie Eilish,
and girl in red, who I said were optimally compatible
with one another and with straight-type-2-M Percy
(now that Billie's sexual shielding spell has been
adjusted).
David Dalton
2023-03-14 02:24:10 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
19-year-old pop sensation Tate McRae, originally from
Calgary but now based in Los Angeles, is up for several
Juno awards this year.
From bridge/friendship/trust/spiritual attraction,
I intuit that she is happily lesbian.
So she should have bridge attraction to actor Percy Hynes
White and direct attraction to bifs Billie Eilish,
and girl in red, who I said were optimally compatible
with one another and with straight-type-2-M Percy
(now that Billie's sexual shielding spell has been
adjusted).
(Adjusted to now allow attention just from optimally
compatible suitors.)

Also, since it has never been consummated, straight-type-2-M
Jack Nicholson's old lock has recently been rendered
incomplete, so he is now available to bif Judi Dench.