International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia
David Dalton
2023-05-17 07:56:50 UTC
Today (May 17) is the
International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia.

The current late waning crescent moon, which is
a little less than 2.5 days before new/dark moon, is like a
waning horn of a bull or buffalo. The early waxing crescent
in 5.5 days time will be like a waxing horn of a bull or buffalo.
The new/dark moon in between is like a dark bull or buffalo.

This is an auspicious time for me to attempt to instigate
a global new age, and my attempt is described on the
“Lode of Bull (or Buffalo)” thread on alt.religion.druid .

Some may also be interested in my Eight Sexual Harmonics
matchmaking theory on my mystic page. I claim to be
straight-type-2-M, compatible only with bifs (women
attracted to both genders, not necessarily having sex
with both genders), and having bridge/friendship/trust
attraction to lesbians who are happily lesbian.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)
David Dalton
2023-05-17 08:31:26 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Today (May 17) is the
International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia.
The current late waning crescent moon, which is
a little less than 2.5 days before new/dark moon, is like a
waning horn of a bull or buffalo. The early waxing crescent
in 5.5 days time will be like a waxing horn of a bull or buffalo.
The new/dark moon in between is like a dark bull or buffalo.
This is an auspicious time for me to attempt to instigate
a global new age, and my attempt is described on the
“Lode of Bull (or Buffalo)” thread on alt.religion.druid .
Some may also be interested in my Eight Sexual Harmonics
matchmaking theory on my mystic page. I claim to be
straight-type-2-M, compatible only with bifs (women
attracted to both genders, not necessarily having sex
with both genders), and having bridge/friendship/trust
attraction to lesbians who are happily lesbian.
Some other well-known straight-type-2 men are

Jack Nicholson
Jim Carrey
Chris Isaak
Leonardo Dicaprio
Josh Groban
Ronnie Wood
Bernie Taupin
Ron Howard
Shane MacGowan
Vladimir Putin
Dennis Arfa
Emmanuel Macron
Boris johnson
Bruce Cockburn
The Dalai Lama’s Oracle
Preston Bezos
Damian Marley
Bruno Mars
Kevin Costner.

Some of them, however, are or have been in platonic relationships
with lesbians (women attracted just to women). Some may
think they are incel.

Some well-known straight-type-2 women (compatible [orgasmic
up close] only with bims, men attracted to both genders) are:

Kate Bush
Joni Mitchell
The Weather Station
LP
Jann Arden
Cyndi Lauper
Adele
Britney Spears
Dua Lipa
Iggy Azalea
Gwyneth Paltrow
J.K. Rowling
Drew Barrymore
Patti Smith
Gloria Gaynor
Sarah Palin
Alicia Keys
Grimes
Xi Mingze
Cher
Charlotte Cardin
Michelle Obama

Some of them, however, are or have been in platonic relationships
with gays (men attracted just to men). Some may think they
are asexual.
David Dalton
2023-05-18 03:43:59 UTC
Post by David Dalton
The current late waning crescent moon, which is
a little less than 2.5 days before new/dark moon, is like a
waning horn of a bull or buffalo. The early waxing crescent
in 5.5 days time will be like a waxing horn of a bull or buffalo.
The new/dark moon in between is like a dark bull or buffalo.
This is an auspicious time for me to attempt to instigate
a global new age, and my attempt is described on the
“Lode of Bull (or Buffalo)” thread on alt.religion.druid .
On the Pagan Newfoundland Facebook group someone
just posted that the upcoming new moon is a
Taurus new moon.