KKK hotline
j***@greenvilleschools.us
2018-05-15 14:42:34 UTC
The KKK operates a hot line in North Carolina, 704-875-0514.
Call it.
They recently gave out the name and phone number of a local woman Episcopal
priest and encouraged people to harass her for her efforts on behalf of
lesbian and gay people. She's sought a lawyer. The bishop has just drafted
a letter urging North Carolina clergy to contribute to her legal expenses
in suing the KKK.
Warmly,
Louie Crew
Founder of Integrity, the justice ministry of lesgay Episcopalians
Member of Council of the Diocese of Newark
Vestry member, Grace/Newark, home of "America the Beautiful"
Hello, I would like to know how to join this group. And I would like to know, can I be apart of the Illuminati as well if I join the KKK? Thank you for your time and have a great white day.
--
NOTICE: Pursuant to Federal Law 47 U.S.C 254(H,I) - All online activities
including e-mail are being monitored and recorded and is subject to FOIA
(Freedom of Information Act) requests.
GloweyFN
thats bad
Blocked Myself
2021-12-23 06:21:42 UTC
Queer Senior
2022-03-18 13:23:49 UTC
If you are talking about this group, soc.motss, I don't think this group would suit you. The "motss" stands for "members of the same sex", in other words, it's about having open, frank, and respectful discussions about same-sex relationships and the Gay lifestyle.

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆ A Sexy Gay Senior ๐ŸŒˆ
โค๏ธ ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ
Richard Right
End your life.
Dharma Merritt
2023-01-24 15:03:48 UTC
ok I'm confused, just found this on the kkk phone number thing that I looked up what's going on?
Ydogs Second account
2022-05-01 05:39:41 UTC
The KKK operates a hot line in North Carolina...
Call it.
Umm, in these days of CALLER-ID... I would NOT suggest calling the KKK.
They'd love to 'call you back'.
Ah, my dear fellow, one can always use a /pay phone/.
Yes, but _why_ should we call it? Do we need to hear more hate from
the KKK? Of course not: we get that right here from Clayton. (He's
probably the same person as Kaldis; after all, has anyone ever seen
them together?) Does it cost the KKK anything if we call? No, of
course not. It might tie up the line, but that line isn't going to
be called by anybody but bigots anyway, so why waste our own time and
long-distance money?
Now, if it were an 800 number...
--
Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems +1 216 371 0043
"All my life I've wanted to be somebody. I realize now I should have
i kill about 25 blacks a day with my flame thrower and i hang them from their toes from my roof. sencierly mellys evil twin. {marvin}
Austin Shaw
im just trying to get my KKK ap so i can become a nigger killer
Queer Senior
2022-06-16 17:37:00 UTC
Wow!! Just wow! Two messages about wanting to join the terrorist organization, the KKK! And in a group that is supposed to be for frank and open discussion about "members of the same sex" relationships! In addition to the advocation of killing of P.O.C., the KKK also advocates for the killing of Gay people! Do you people really feel that way, that it should be legal to kill Gay people? It's bad enough that there are these hate-spewing preachers like Jonathon Shelley, Tony Perkins, James Dobson, Aaron Thompson, and the like calling for us to be rounded up and executed, reading messages from people like you is scary! Very, very scary!

Let me ask you, why are you so full of hatred? What did we do that was so bad you want to kill us?

๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ***@gmail.com ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ
Craig Cullum
2022-07-19 03:42:06 UTC
Wow!! Just wow! Two messages about wanting to join the terrorist organization, the KKK! And in a group that is supposed to be for frank and open discussion about "members of the same sex" relationships! In addition to the advocation of killing of P.O.C., the KKK also advocates for the killing of Gay people! Do you people really feel that way, that it should be legal to kill Gay people? It's bad enough that there are these hate-spewing preachers like Jonathon Shelley, Tony Perkins, James Dobson, Aaron Thompson, and the like calling for us to be rounded up and executed, reading messages from people like you is scary! Very, very scary!
Let me ask you, why are you so full of hatred? What did we do that was so bad you want to kill us?
Bryan Joseph Green Age 59 (Aug 1962)
607 Saint Francis County Road 762
Forrest City, Arkansas 72335
is tender age boy molester and filmer
This is his picture
Barry Michael Easley murdered 8 year old son and blamed wife on June 11, 1993 at 622 East Davis Street, Forrest City, Arkansas and threned to kill Bobby Kimble and Alan Kimble both KKK members in Forrest City, Arkansas cousin picture attached on camera inside FCPD 870-633-3434 and FAX 870-261-1421
Plus is Latin Kings gang member 1977 to 1979 and they have lots of stolen AR-15 full cop killing bullets in them.
John Cash Ellison age 58 raped little boys in Chicago, Illinois and lives 502 Arkansas Street, Forrest City, Arkansas says is Actor Bill Murry body double twin
Craig Cullum
Craig Cullum
2022-07-19 03:50:50 UTC
https://m.facebook.com/jodiboy.gren.7
https://www.facebook.com/john.ellison.58
KillinItKelli NowYaKnow
2023-02-08 22:59:55 UTC
Post by Craig Cullum
[...]
So........
Um....just putting this out there......but.....pedophiles and gay people ARENT the same thing. js.
Plenty of gay folks out there having CONSENSUAL sex with people their own age. There are even some gay people who are MARRIED to people WELL over the legal age of consent....**shocker***
Like me for example......I been married to my wife 9+ years.....were both women...like adult women. Raised 2 sons.....one serving in the armed forces...the other in medical school....so the response thats comparing gay people to pedos is not only SUPER INACCURATE... But its also a played out....tired..... weak fucking attempt at undermining a whole community of people who make-up a decent percentage of this great nation. So why not just Give up the ghost..feel me? Like yup I'm gay.....and Theres lots of things I am as well..( being gay is only a part of who I am. I'm not Gay Kelli...(Well, to some I am I suppose lol) but I'm a myriad of other things as well most of which nobody's rallying around my murder for....like....lets see..... I am a musician...I'm a pretty good cook.....I'm a natural brunette.....I'm an animal lover..a Sagittarius.. I mean......The non murder worthy list goes on and on!!!! )#ImagineThat
Anyways hating people for things like their sexuality....or the color of their skin.....or their gender or lack there of...Its SOOOOOO Last millenium!!! #CatchUp #DoneWithHaters #BigotsSuckMoreThanGays #ButNotAsGood #KkkCantEvenSpellClan #DownWithTheKkc #Boooooooooooooo ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž
Craig Cullum
2022-07-19 03:58:33 UTC
The KKK operates a hot line in North Carolina, 704-875-0514.
Call it.
They recently gave out the name and phone number of a local woman Episcopal
priest and encouraged people to harass her for her efforts on behalf of
lesbian and gay people. She's sought a lawyer. The bishop has just drafted
a letter urging North Carolina clergy to contribute to her legal expenses
in suing the KKK.
Warmly,
Louie Crew
Founder of Integrity, the justice ministry of lesgay Episcopalians
Member of Council of the Diocese of Newark
Vestry member, Grace/Newark, home of "America the Beautiful"
https://www.facebook.com/john.ellison.58

Tender age boy molester at 502 Arkansas Street, Forrest City, Arkansas

https://m.facebook.com/jodiboy.gren.7

Bryan Green tender age boy molester

This is their facebook pages
There best friend Barry Michael Easley had sex and made baby with 2 daugthers at 510 East Cross Street, Forrest City, Arkansas
and Homosexual Chris Duncan in closet at Arkansas State University in 1988 sucking tender age boy penis for money!
Easton Ham
pretty sure the KKK are racist not gonna lie.
KillinItKelli NowYaKnow
Pay phone....woah #ThrowBackThread
KillinItKelli NowYaKnow
2023-02-08 22:34:00 UTC
[...]
Long distance money....woah #ThrowBackThread