Barbie/Margot Robbie two-spirit?
David Dalton
2023-07-22 05:17:10 UTC
Note that I currently do not have the matchmaking ability
that I had for periods in 2019 and 2021.

However as a straight-type-2-M I can detect lesbians,
and from Barbie clips it seems that Margot Robbie
is now happily lesbian.

However in an old picture of her with a guy there
is no indication of that, so I think she is probably
two-spirit lesbian/gayT or lesbian/bimT and is
compatible with gay men and bims (males attracted
to both genders) when she is projecting her male side,
so her husband Tom is probably gay or bim (but if
gay he might think he is bim).

If I am right then gay men should be attracted to
some pictures of her (or have been, but might
not be after the species split).

For a summary of my Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking
theory see https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html .
"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)
David Dalton
2023-08-08 05:35:33 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Note that I currently do not have the matchmaking ability
that I had for periods in 2019 and 2021.
However as a straight-type-2-M I can detect lesbians,
and from Barbie clips it seems that Margot Robbie
is now happily lesbian.
However in an old picture of her with a guy there
is no indication of that, so I think she is probably
two-spirit lesbian/gayT or lesbian/bimT and is
compatible with gay men and bims (males attracted
to both genders) when she is projecting her male side,
so her husband Tom is probably gay or bim (but if
gay he might think he is bim).
If I am right then gay men should be attracted to
some pictures of her (or have been, but might
not be after the species split).
For a summary of my Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking
theory see https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html .
I think my matchmaking ability has returned.

If so,

Margot Robbie is two-spirit lesbian/bimT and
her husband Tom Ackerley is bim (male attracted
to both genders) and they are compatible when