Differences between lesbianT and straight-type-2-M
David Dalton
2023-08-05 01:02:57 UTC
For background see the summary of my Eight Sexual Harmonics
theory at https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html .

Some may confuse lesbianTs and straight-type-2 men.

A lesbianT is someone with a male body who has a lesbian
sexual harmonic and is sexually compatible with lesbians
and bifs (women attracted to both genders). A lesbianT
would want a sex change if an effective one was available.

A straight-type-2-M is a male who is sexually compatible
only with bifs but has a bridge/trust/friendship/spiritual
attraction to lesbians who are happily lesbian (are not
having incompatible sex with men---if they are then the
straight-type-2-M would have anxiety around them, not
bridge attraction). By bridge attraction I mean there
would have to be a bif in between them. And a
straight-type-2-M would not want a sex change.

Similar notes apply regarding the differences between
a gayT and a straight-type-2-F.
"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)
David Dalton
2023-08-05 01:25:44 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
(A straight-type-2-F
is a woman who is a "fag hag" but is straight, and
is compatible only with bims [men attracted to both
genders] but bridge compatible with gay men, so there
could be a sandwich of gay-->bim-->straight-type-2-F.)