Sexual adjustments involving media personalities
David Dalton
2023-06-09 01:03:43 UTC
There has been an adjustment of the sexual harmonics of many
globally for better (usually optimal) sexual compatibility,
and this affects 63% of committed relationships (note that some
of the remaining were already optimally sexually compatible).

As a test:

Global News reporter Mercedes Stephenson
Global News reporter Neetu Garcha
CBC personality Amanda Parris
CBC guest commentator Althia Raj

were all lesbian and involved in platonic relationships
with gay men.

After the adjustment, Mercedes and Althia remain lesbian
but their husbands have become lesbianT, so both couples
are optimally sexually compatible. (So the husbands
did not have same sex partners.)

But in the case of each of the other two (Neetu and Amanda)
each in each couple must have had at least one same sex
partner, so Neetu and her husband and Amanda and her
husband have gone bif--bim, who are partially compatible
(compatible but less than optimally compatible and less
likely to stick). That way they don't have to give
up their same sex partners.

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid,
including the thread "No particular phase of moon".
For some older background material see my Salmon on the Thorns
webpage, including the Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage.
I wouldn't mind if Global or CBC got my scoop, though I
offered it to APTN a few months ago.
"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)
David Dalton
2023-06-09 01:34:49 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
Also note that Global's Dawna Friesen and CTV's Vassy Kapelos
are also both lesbian and were already in optimally sexually
compatible relationships with lesbianTs, but might think
they are bif if they don't realize that their spouses are
transgendered. And some other well-known lesbianTs are
Christian Slater, Justin Trudeau, Bruce Jenner, and Pope Francis.
David Dalton
2023-06-09 04:41:59 UTC
Post by David Dalton
CBC guest commentator Althia Raj
whose main employer is The Toronto Star newspaper.
David Dalton
2023-06-12 05:03:53 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
The above wasn't all true when I posted it, but now
should be, except all four women are still lesbian
and all of their male form partners are now lesbianT.