World Sexual Health Day
David Dalton
2023-09-04 04:11:51 UTC
Today (September 4, 2023) is World Sexual Health Day,
with a theme of Consent this year. It is also Labour Day
and National Wildlife Day. If it is still September 3 where
you are, that was World Goddess Day.
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)
David Dalton
2023-09-04 05:01:32 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Today (September 4, 2023) is World Sexual Health Day,
with a theme of Consent this year. It is also Labour Day
and National Wildlife Day. If it is still September 3 where
you are, that was World Goddess Day.
If my efforts on alt.religion.druid pan out, soon there will
have to be mutual compatibility, mutual attraction, and
mutual consent before sex will proceed, so lesbian
sex workers may have to start catering to women,
perhaps rich lesbians who will have been split off
from their incompatible husbands.