Jordan Knight: Is he gay?
c***@gmail.com
2015-06-21 06:32:09 UTC
It's Jonathan Knight who is gay, not Jordan.
c***@gmail.com
2015-06-21 06:32:09 UTC
It's Jonathan Knight who is gay, not Jordan.
r***@gmail.com
2019-01-10 14:21:08 UTC
Goddamn, I hope it tasted good. Wish I had pumped some of my hot nut in his stomach, although I’d rather put it in him through the asshole
Michelle Evans
2022-12-16 08:51:16 UTC
Okay, I was told by my sister (who claims to have received this information
from a reliable source) that Jordan Knight of the New Kids on the Block
fainted, so they rushed him to the hospital, and not knowing what was wrong
with him, they pumped his stomach, only to find he had swallowed a half
pint of semen. Now, this is quite shocking, but she swears it to be true,
but of course, I find this a terrible way to be outed (it's one thing to tell
a parent you're gay, it's another to have it told to the nation on the 6:00
news). So the next question is: is there any truth to it? A reputable
source would be nice.
"And if you get shot dead, don't come home crying to me!" - my sister
"You bring me to my knees, while I'm scratching out the eyes
of a world I want to conquer, and deliver, and despise." - M. Ciccone
I've never heard this one, I know Jonathan Knight is gay (think the whole world knows about this already by now since it's 12/2022) but Jordan is married to a woman named Evelyn and they've 2 boys together. I think their youngest is 15 now. So I highly doubt that it's true. So tell your sis that WHOEVER told her that story and said that it was true was lying to her.